Call for Applications: Postgraduate Students Conference [DHI London]
Deadline: November 30, 2016
Next year’s postgraduate students conference, which is open to all postgraduate students enrolled at a British or Irish university, will take place from Thursday 12 to Friday 13 January 2017. If you are interested in attending, please register with the Secretary (email: abellamy(ghi)ghil.ac.uk) before 30 November 2016 and include the following details:
- full contact details (including email address and telephone number),
- the exact title of your project,
- the date you started your project,
- the name, address, email address and phone number of your university and supervisor,
- confirmation whether you have undertaken research in Germany.
Please note that all 2nd and 3rd year students are encouraged to present a paper on their PhD project. Applicants will be contacted as soon as possible.
On the morning of Thursday 12 January 2016 a course on paleography to read German handwriting is planned. If you are interested in taking part in the Thursday morning course, please confirm your attendance in your registration.
Please note that accommodation and/or travel reimbursement claims can only be considered for those eligible and who attend the entire event.